Wednesday, May 14, 2008


Hello everyone ! I'm back,not too strong but yay back home!

First off I want to Thank my wonderful niece Shannon for posting my situation for me!! She's the most wonderful niece anyone could have,she's my God daughter,my best friend,we have so much fun together! I LOVE YOU SHANN AND THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!

I want to THANK each and everyone of you for all the your thoughts and prayers,they worked!
Also thanks for all the beautiful comments,I read each and everyone of them ... you girls are Awesome!!!! As I'm writing this in tears,I'm so blessed to have met you all,you don't know how much this means to me. The blog land makes me get up everyday even though some days I don't want to get up. I'm so glad Shannon got me hooked on this,lol!
Again THANKS A MILLION !!!!!!!

Now for my health situation update,where do I begin! Since sunday May 3rd I had been getting these attacks that felt like gallbladder attacks,but I had my gallbladder removed in 2003. Anyways the one on sunday only lasted 10 min so I didn't go to ER. Then I was chatting with Deb on MSN and I started another attack,so I told her I had to go to ER,so I did,they gave me meds for the pain,did bloodwork,my LFTs we're ok so he told me they would do an ultrasound the next day to see if I had stones in my common bile duct. That occurs with bile build up from my liver. So I had my ultrasound the next day and they said my dr would contact me.
So on thurs I still felt weird but no attacks. On friday I got up,felt normal,had a bowl of cereal,still felt great. My husband and I went to Tim's for coffee. We decided to go to our camper which is 50 min from town and said if I get an attack we'll just come back.
We got there at 1:00,I laid on the couch and watched a movie while he was working outside. Then he went for a 4 wheeler ride and of course ... I started an attack. I drove to Shannon's camp cause her hubby was there and thought maybe Al (hubby) was there,so he wasn't but Mark said he would go look for him on his bike.
Are you bored yet????? Almost done,lol!!!
I went back to my camp and laid down,about 10 min later Al came back saw that the truck had moved so he new right away. He rushed in and said you're not feeling good huh! I said nope we gotta go to ER! So on our way we went...blah blah blah got to the hospital,they put me through gave me meds and kept me. My liver function tests we're really high,they did xrays to see if they could find stones and they didn't .
To make a long story short,they kept me on ice chips the 4 days I was there and antibiotics to flush my whole system.Now is it fixed? I don't know. So I came home yesterday,had a cup of soup base and a bit of jello. And oh, I've had diarrhea since monday,I need a plug up there,lol!
So now I'll take it one day at a time and hope I won't land back in the hospital!

Hope I didn't bore you with this long story. And thanks again for all your thoughts concerns and prayers!!! You are all in my and my husband's heart!!!!

Hugs to you , Diane


April said...

Ohhh Diane!!! So happy to hear from you, boy you had me so worried. Thank goodness Shannon kept us updated. I'm so happy you are home and on the way to feeling better. Please rest up lots and keep us updated, I will continue to keep thinking of you and praying for you.

Hugs girl!

Lorie said...

So glad that you felt good enough to post today! Now...go back to bed!

Julie Koerber said...

Of course you didn't bore us! You had /have us worried sick. I hope they figure this darn thing out!!! Until then, know that you are in my thoughts!!! HUGS!

Courtney Fowler said...

Poor thing! Get lots of rest and take it very easy!

Bonnie said...

Diane!! For goodness sakes- what a SCARE!! and believe me I know what you are going through! Hang in there! and I am praying everyday for you!!

Alexandra said...

Sweetie, you do not bore me!! I am just so glad that you are back in the comfort of you own home! I am glad that you feel well enough to post and blog - I missed ya! Hang in there and be well, my friend!


Michelle said...

I'm so glad you made it home. I love your new blog header! The flower is beautiful! I'll continue to pray for you :) looking forward to seeing more of your cards, soon

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Hi Diane!!!! So happy you are home!!! I hope you just keep feeling better and better!!! Lots and lots of hugs and prayers comin' to you everyday my new friend!!! :)

Deborah said...

I missed chatting with you tdoay dear friend! Hope you got some rest last night! Hubby and I did our appointment and it was very informative and a positive experience. I am so pooped, lets chat tomorrow! Love that new gorgeosu blue Dahlia banner! Be well, hugs to you, Deb

Allison said...

Hope you are on the mend with no more attacks of any kind! Love that new flower you put up!

Scrapping Donna said...

Diane, I am happy to hear that you are at home and beginning to feel better. Take care.

Lots of hugs!!

Kristine said...

Diane...oh my goodness!! I can truly say, "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!!" I had my gallbladder out right after my first daughter was born. But over the next 2 years, I kept having "attacks" that had me in the ER as well with Demerol shots. I finally went and had an ERCP, they basically put you mostly to sleep, stick a huge tube down your throat, put another tube down that one with dye in it and then take xrays of all your organs (pancreas, liver, etc) well...I had scar tissue that formed from a gallstone and was causing bile backup, so basically was having my usual "Gallstone attacks" without the stone actually there! Painful and inconvenient. So, they put a tube with a balloon type thing to stretch out the scar tissue and pulled the balloon and tube back out and I've been good to go ever since. It's been about 6 or 7 years now. So, I know what you're going through. The place where the scar tissue formed was at a critical spot and couldn't remove it. So, I'm praying I don't form any more scar tissue--hate surgeries!! Hate hospitals!! :) Had 5 surgeries in less than 7 years. Not fun. WELL, ENOUGH ABOUT ME!! LOL. Hope you're doing much better!! BTW, I'd love to get your addy. Hugs!