Monday, April 4, 2011

Can't wait for saturday!

Oh boy,it looks like there was a tornadoe in here! I've been making cards all day,actually I made 5 of them and oh I'm so excited! I have 4 ladies that will be coming over on saturday for a card stack,I think that's what they call it. Anyways,so that's what I did all afternoon until 8 pm (I did have dinner though,15 mins). I got 7 cards ready for 5 ladies (just in case someone brings an extra person). And I made a little bag which I will give to a lucky lady with some goodies in it. Oh I can't wait! This card isn't one for saturday,it's a card I made yesterday with some left overs which will go in my stack. Again I used the same dp and made a little bird from SU's bird punch,added some dollar heart brads,a sentiment and embossed the card base with a CB folder. I had such a productive day,did some dusting,washed my floors,threw a stew in the crockpot (love to do that,cause then you have dinner ready while doing all kinds of stuff)...played for the rest of the day. Not sure what I'll do today,I do have to go to the bank and then Tops meeting at night. I guess I should take it easy,don't want to pay for doing too much,lol! Guess I should stop yapping,that's if you're still reading,lol! Have a great tuesday everyone!!! Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh such a pretty card Diane .. love the embossing
Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Diane. This is gorgeous. Beautiful colours, love the paper and border, so sweet.
Try and take it easy and look after yourself. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Crystal said...

So very pretty Diane, I LOVE that birdie!!!

Lorie said...

Very pretty Diane!

Céline said...

superbe carte,
dis donc tu te ratrappes ces derniers temps tu en fais des cartes et toutes très très jolies.
amuse toi bien samedi
bises
céline

Fabiola said...

oh super élégante! biz

mudmaven said...

This is gorgeous - I am in love with that dp and am using it on a card for camp this weekend too! Sounds like you are going to have a blast and I wish I lived closer cause I'd be there too! Don't push to hard though - you're doing so well and we don't want to have you overtired and get sick. Have loads of fun (I know you absolutely will)! ~chris

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty and such a clever design too!! :) It's always nice to look forward to something!! I hope you'll have fun!! Smiles, Vicki

Allison Rankin said...

Pretty little pink card...love the die cut birdie!