Monday, April 25, 2011

Just for you!

Here's a cutie I've had for a long time and hadn't inked yet!
Shame on me!!! So I was blog surfing and saw a challenge at Anyone for Anya so thought it would be a great time to use this cutie from the set Just For You!

So anyone else want to play along,head on over there!
There's a cute prize up for a lucky winner!

I thought I'd make a boy card which I never make. Dressed him up (colored him up) in boyish blues,he's so sweet!
I didn't put any sentiment,but I think I'll make up the inside of the card when an occasion comes up.

I've been battling a MIGRAINE once again. Tonight was better so decided to come play.
Have a great week everyone!
Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

HI Diane .. hope the migraine is much better. he certainly is a cutie. i love the little button
Lisa x

uhooi said...

This is a funny card

Uhooi.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Diane, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Wow girl you have been making some beuties. I scoped through to catch up on what I've missed. Hope your migraine is gone! I hear you on the weight issue. My gracious I stepped on the scales yesterday and found 5 more pounds on them....have no idea where they came from. LOL yea right.

Fabiola said...

oh! elle est craquante! repose toi, la migraine...c'est pas facile, biz

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Diane..love your little guy card, he is adorable. Hope the pain in the head is gone.Those migrain's can be total Hell. Take care . Pat

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, love the design, perfect big hugs love Pops x

Doodlecraft said...

What a completely super card! He looks wonderful! Great coloring, love the papers and love the buttons on his beanie! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya this week! :)