Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hoping to see some Beautiful Butterflies Soon!

I just had to try to make one of these,cause you know me and butterflies! I saw them on Roxy's blog which she had a link to where to get the tutorial,so away I went to Bronwyn's blog's. My she does beautiful work! Do drop by to see her work.

So today as I have nothing to do,well I would have lots of housework to do but decided to play instead. So I think I will make some of these beauties in different colors and embossing folders to keep on hand. They are very small,they are made from the SU Beautiful Butterflies dies,oh I just love it!!!

I sponged it in Old Olive,one of my fav colors (green) and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes mounted on the SU punch.Oh and the brad is also SU.
Have a super duper day!
Hugs,Diane

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh ow Diane ... that is just fabulous,, would you mind if i borrowed that idea later in the week?
I love the green
Just gorgeous
Have a great day
Lisa x

Céline said...

coucou Diane!
cette easel card papillon est fabuleuse, j'adore le vert que tu as choisi! fantastique!
bises
céline

Fabiola said...

oh!!! quelle classe! elle est superbe! biz

Bronwyn Eastley said...

What a gorgeous example. So glad you had fun making them.