Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Happy B'day tent card

Hi everyone,hope you are all having a great week. It's almost the weeken again, I just can't believe it. It seems that I don't get anything done,but yet the days go by so quick! So this is a B'day card I made for a friend of mine. She really liked a Tent card I had shown her,so I decided to make her one. She also knows how important Butterflies are to me,so I'm sure she will love the dp and the SU & MS punches,in the tent part I stamped the square HB sentiment from Punch Bunch SU and also used the SU punch to punch it out. (That's alot of punches in one phrase isn't it,lol) I hope she will like it,her b'day is on the 19th,gee we're getting old,but young at heart!
This is a side view of the card to show you that it's a Tent Card.

Not the best pic,but I'm the worst photographer,what can I say.


So until next post,I'm trying to recooperate from a busy last 7 days,I wonder if I'll ever be healthy like I used to be. I guess I should be Thankful for I what have right!

Even though I am Thankful,I always think of the days before I was sick...good old days!


Have a wonderful day,Hugs,Diane

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow Diane .. this is so pretty. I love the tent design and the gorgeous butterfly
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Diane, this is just the most beautiful project!! I adore the colors, papers and butterfly!! DARLING!! Enjoy the weekend!! Smiles, Vicki

Fabiola said...

elle est chou, toute coloré, vraiment charmante, biz

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Diane...and I love the big butterfly and pretty papers!!

Fabiola said...

coucou, j'ai un AWARD pour toi, viens le chercher, biz

Sue from Oregon said...

so bright and cheerful...love the 3D card!

Isabelle said...

ta carte est très jolie, très douce, un vrai régal pour les yeux, j'adore !
bravo !

Anonymous said...

Oh Diane, beautiful card and that butterfly is AWESOME!

Stamps and Paper said...

Diane this is simply gorgeous. and such delicate colours...haven't made one of these cards yet so must give it a go...

Anne