Monday, April 11, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

Here's another card from Saturday. No I didn't make a Pumpkin Pie,hehe! Pumpkin pie all the way! Used the frame punch for the sentiment,sponged around it. Then used the heart punch with the hostess punch potpourri set,sponged it around also. Did another punch in PP and the back punch is MS. I forgot to take a pic of the inside,but I added a wh cs and stamped some lovely flowers in the corner. That is it,simple and oh so pretty! So today I have a cleaning at the dentist,yay! Then maybe a little of playing time. Oh I have to decide what we're going to make for dinner. Wish we could just take a pill instead of all this food,lol! Have a super monday! Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you get on ok at the dentist.. i hate it when she cleans my teeth lol
Love your card - the hearts are so pretty
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Diane!! I'm loving your monochrome colors!! Smiles, Vicki

Allison Rankin said...

Very sweet! Love that paper!

Annie said...

What a lovely card, Diane! Great work! Hugs!

Fabiola said...

adorable....biz

Rose Ann said...

Such pretty images and papers, Diane!! Beautiful card!!