Sunday, April 10, 2011

I enjoyed my day sooooo much!

This one was one of their favorites! Well I had my ladies over yesterday and it was such a blast! We made 8 cards and a little treat bag. They really enjoyed making all the cards,working with diff tools,loved it,so they said! They got here at 12:15 and left at 4:45,it was so funny,one lady that had never made cards before,she didn't want to leave,lol! She asked when the next one was,lol~! Now onto the card,I love the effect of inking the brayer on the CB embosser,added a ribbon and a few punches and also used the butterflie die cut. I just love the vintage effect that the ink made. There's one thing that isn't SU which is the laced butterfly (MS) & the folder (CB)but all other products are SU! CS-Soft Suede,Pretty in Pink Ink-Soft Suede So now I'm off to clean yesterday's mess,not as much fun! Have a great Sunday! Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Rita said...

Wow Diane this card is GORGIOUS, I luv it! The colors are so soft, the inked embossing & the butterfly arrangement remind me that Spring is here! I could look at this card all day & feel good!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this card is so gorgeous!! LOVE the added butterflies!! So happy to hear you had a wonderful time!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Sue from Oregon said...

sounds like my perfect day! Don't you just love it when new stampers get so excited about the craft!!!??

Fabiola said...

super jolie, très élégante, l'embossage est superbe, biz

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Diane, love the embossing and the butterflies.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

Sounds like so much fun, Diane...and your card is gorgeous!! Love the embossing and butterflies!!