Thursday, April 7, 2011

New designer paper

Don't you just love this new dp from SU! It's just beautiful I think! I used all SU product except the 2 baby blue bling on each side of the sentiment. So it's almost the weekend once again. Days are just flying by,it's morning and then time to go to bed again. What's up with that! Must be cause I'm getting older,lol. I just finished coloring a wish rak image that I rec'd a little while back. I haven't made a girlie card in awhile so I might just attemt to do that this afternoon. Wishing you all a great rest of the day! Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh yes that paper is gorgeous
Lisa x

Céline said...

c'est vrai que ce papier est magnifique, cela fait une très belle carte
bises
céline

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Diane. Love that paper and the colour, just beautiful.
Love Sandra xxx

mudmaven said...

Absolute stunner Diane! What a great job you did highlighting the gorgeous paper. If it's alright with you, I'm going to case your design for my display board at next week's stamp camp? ~chris

Poppet said...

A beautiful statement paper Diane, perfect for this CAS card. :-) xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! It's sooo very stunning!! Can't wait to get my hands on it!! LOL!! TFS! Smiles, Vicki

Crystal said...

Oh my those papers are GORGEOUS!! What a stunning creation!

Fabiola said...

ce papier est très élégant, un peu vintage , j'aime beaucoup et ta carte elle est vraiment élégante, biz