Monday, April 18, 2011

Punched posies

Hey everyone! It's already Monday night,gee time flies by doesn't it. I had a lazy weekend,didn't do much and I'm more tired than anything. Oh well,for my card today,I used Elegant Eggplant cs and ink,also used Lavender Lace ink and pear pizzaz for the leaves and stem. The flower is from the set Punched Posies and the Sentiment is Live Laugh Love set. All SU product except the nestie. The dp is an old one from SU,can't remember the name of it. I have a couple of friends coming over tonight to make a couple cards,should be fun. Always good gossip going on,lol! Hope to get some blog surfing done tomorrow,after house work of course. Darn house work,always gets in the way of playing doesnt it! Until next time my friends, Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh i love those colors, the flowers and of course the sentimemt .. which is my motto too lol
Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Dianje. How lovely and very delicate. Pretty papers, lovely design.
Keep smiling sweetie, and take care. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Fabiola said...

oh elle est toute charmante, biz

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous colours...


Anne

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This is so gorgeous hun!! LOVE your colors and your beautiful layout!! STUNNING!! :)