Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy friday!

Here's my girlie card. I made an easel card using a Lily of the Valley image (Wish Rak) I love their stamps but don't own one of them,so I was really happy to receive this one. I didn't put a sentiment yet,not sure what I'll use it for. It's too bad you can't see the glitter in the wings and the glossy accent on the bow and her slippers. Real cute IRL! I've got a busy weekend ahead...I'm participating in a Dance-a-thon tonight to raise money for a new women shelter that opened in town. I raised $84.00, and am suppose to dance for 3 hrs. I told the organization that i rec'd a tx 8 months ago,so I will dance as long as I can but I know I won't last 3 hrs. So totally understood and we're happy that I am still participating. Then my card stack on saturday,that'll be so much fun. Four ladies are coming so lots of gabbing and card making! And on Sunday I have to go and try some clothes for a Fashion Show that I'll be in on next Tuesday,another fun event!!!! LIFE IS GREAT!!!! Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Danni said...

Very sweet!

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its gorgeous -i love how you colloured the sky
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Super cute card sweetie. Be careful and make sure you don't over do it on the dance floor!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a cute little fairy card!

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! Diane, this is really precious!! Gorgeous easel design and perfect colors girl!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!! Smiles, Vicki

Fabiola said...

trop trop chou, vraiment elle est toute craquante, biz

Rose Ann said...

Super cute Easel Card, Diane!! Your coloring looks wonderful too!!