Thursday, January 14, 2010

Easel cards

Hi there everyone!

I just had to make one of these after seeing them on so many blogs. I love the fold!
The Valentine one was REALLY EASY,no stamping,I just used some DP which I had rec'd in a blog I won. You can't tell from the pic,but the red hearts and words are really shiny,super nice.
I used a heart brad to hold the card.

The other card is from the SU set called Butterly of Happiness,The sentiment says "Spread your love everywhere you go". I used Blue Bayou cs and ink. I popped up the tiny butterfly at the bottom and there is a blue prima in the middle of the 2 punched flowers. I also added some pearls.

I really enjoyed making these,I like different folds and should check out more of them.

Have a wonderful weekend,I can't believe the weekend is here already!!!
Hugs,Diane

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Two stunning cards..i'm loving easel cards at the moment as well..
Mandy xx

Lorie said...

They are both lovely! I haven't made one of those yet but maybe I'll try!

mudmaven said...

These are beautiful! Going to definitely try this fold - they're just wonderful! ~chris

My Paper World said...

Wow! They look amazing Diane! xx

Allison Rankin said...

I want to make these! And with the edge punches, look how pretty they can be...wow!

Rose Ann said...

I love both of your beautiful Easel cards, Diane!! Beautiful!!