Thursday, January 28, 2010

MERCI CELINE!

Look at what I rec'd in the mail today!!!!

I've met a new blogger which is another fabulous card maker,Celine and her sister Nathalie share a blog with beautiful and amazing work!!!
She was so kind to send me these beautiful sweeties (3 of each images) all the way from FRANCE!!!!!

I can't wait to play with these,maybe this weekend,as lately,I've been having a hard time with my old liver and sinus headache and a bit of soar throat. So I hope they all go away soon!

I do want to THANK YOU SO MUCH CELINE!!!!
MERCI! MERCI! MERCI! Mon amie!!!!
Please head on over and check their work,they are wonderful ladies!

Have a terrific thursday my friends!
Hugs,Diane

11 comments:

Céline said...

Salut Diane !
c'est toujours un plaisir de faire plaisir... Merci à toi pour ton soutien!
bises
céline et Nathalie

Kristine said...

Awww, you deserve it Diane! I just received a CUTE li'l easel card in the mail from YOU with a gorgeous pack pearls!! THANK YOU * THANK YOU!!! Have fun with those gorgeous images girl!! {{HUGS}}

Lorraine said...

wow i love those images you will have such fun with those in fact i think i even need those stamps lol
thankyou for commenting on my blog and i agree i love this new hobby blogging is great i cant get off my pc i mean cook hubbys dinner or blogging thats a tricky one lol
take care and happy blogging xx

Rita said...

Nice RAK & so sweet of them. I can't wait to see what you create with them, I'm sure it will be amazing, you have come a long way kiddo & your work is just gorgeous. You have made some awesome cards & you have become a card machine lately & I'm enjoying all your creations. I will be casing a few of your cards...I hope you don't mind.

Hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself kiddo. Hugs Rita

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA! What a neat gift to find in your mailbox! Can't wait to see what you do with 'em.

Rose Ann said...

Woo hoo! Have fun with these, Diane...and I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them!!

mudmaven said...

Oh boy! I can't wait to see what you do with these cute images. ~chris

The Rubber Maid said...

OOh la la, tres bein or something like that. My French is a bit rusty but you should have a blast with those darling images. Pat

Alex said...

How cool is that??!! Sweet images Diane, cannot wait to see what you do with them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Pretty-In-Ink said...

I can't wait to see what you create with those cuties Diane!
Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs
Nicola

CreativeMish said...

Wow Diane! What a fabulous treasure that is!!