Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Love card for my DH

Well I just had to case Kristine's card cause I loved it soooo much.
So I made my DH's Valentine card.The sentiment is from SU and I added the little white hearts on the striped dp. I also put 2 hearts brad top and bottom corners.

I thought it looks pretty good for a male card,what do you think?

This is the inside of the card. I used the dollar stamp from Michael's and added some punched hearts on the spiral along with xoxoxo.

I didn't put adhesive on the note part so I can write my DH a sweet note which I didn't want you to see,lol!

I hope to play again this weekend,I want to make more easel cards,I love 'em!

Bye for now,Hugs,Diane

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

So sweet - he's going to love it! I saw your butterfly card yesterday and love this technique - gotta give it a try. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! ~chris

Sue from Oregon said...

I have to try one of these...they look like so much fun. Thanks for stopping by yesterday...Loved browsing your blog this morning!

Kristine said...

OH, great job Diane!! *Ü* Hubby's SURE to LOVE it!! I'm so glad you loved my butterfly card... you deserve it! And I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to get over here and see your gorgeous creations--it's been a doozy of a week! *Ü*
HUGS!!