Monday, January 11, 2010

Another great challenge at KLSNS

Pink,black and neutral was the challenge for this week at KLSNS . I thought I'd make a Valentine card with it.

Used the MS border punch and the corner punch is an old one from Creative Memories. I added some bling and some doodling and sponging and I like how it turned out.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend,mine was quiet as usual. I'm thinking...I have such a boring life,I'm going to have to change that!


Have a great week my friends,Hugs,Diane


6 comments:

Kelly L said...

Aww, Diane. I think this is lovely. One of my favorite Magnolia images. :) Great job with the color challenge. I also love the heart punch and your doodling. GREAT JOB! Thanks for playing along with KL SNS's color challenge. :) Kelly

Janine said...

So pretty Diane!! Hope all is well with you!

Becca said...

Hi Diane: just adorable. I love the Tilda blowing hearts too cute. I am learning how to use Garmasol and Prisma colouring pencils..lots of fun.

hugs
great card!!!

Kristine said...

WOW! This is so adorable Diane!! LOVE your adorable image and that heart border rocks *Ü* Thank you so much for joining us in our color challenge this week!

P.s.
Did you by chance get a card from me yet? Sometimes mail from here to Canada seems to take forever! ;)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, fab Tilda.
luv
Debby

Risa said...

Very cute card Diane! Your image is very pretty and your detailing is fabulous! Thank you for participating with the KLSNS Challenge!
hugs
Risa:)