Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Valentine Cards

Hey Pat,here are some V Cards coming to you for your great cause! I had 5 packaged up ready to go and then when I saw Chris' post,I had to make 5 more with her sketch. They are the ones in the middle.
So I'm off to the post office this afternoon so you'll have them in plenty of time for Valentine.

It was so much fun!!! Now I feel the LOVE!!!

For those of you who would like to help her Valentine Card Drive hear over to check her blog!
Pat is a wonderful lady and is always helping out great causes.

5 comments:

Alex said...

Diane, these are all so pretty!! WOW! You have been busy, Chris will love these! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Becca said...

These are scrumptious....your envie will be out friday.

hugs,xo
Bela

debby4000 said...

oh these are fabulous and what a great cause.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

Wow...look at all of your fabulous Valentines!! Great job with them, Diane!!

Dani said...

Fabulous cards! You've been busy!