Friday, January 8, 2010

Kids hard at work



I had 2 visitors yesterday. My niece Tasha from here in Timmins and her cousin our nephew Jimmy all the way from Quebec.

Jimmy was visiting the family with his mom,it was his first time in Timmins. He enjoys making cards,so here they are both hard at work in my scraproom. He came back today to make a B'day card for his aunt which we'll be celebrating tonight at a family restaurant.

I will take a pic of his master piece and post it tomorrow. It was so much fun,he wanted to incorporate everthing on his card...stamps,buttons,primas,glitter...he really enjoyed it!

So hope you all had a fabulous week and wishing you all a great weekend!

Hugs,Diane

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Ha ha! How fun! I got my Silhouette SD yesterday and T was all about cutting out images! Now he wants me to find sharks to cut out!

mudmaven said...

Way to go Jimmy - can't wait to see your card. Looks like a fun time was had by all. ~chris

Rose Ann said...

They look like they're having fun, Diane!!