Friday, January 1, 2010

Thinking of you

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

Hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve!
We had a pretty quiet one which was ok by me.

Today,we will be going to the Olympic Torch Ceremony which is passing through town. Shania Twain will be holding and lighting the Torch! It is something I will never have a chance to see again in my lifetime so even though it is -32 C out there,we will get dressed up in our snow suits and the whole nine yards and head out in the cold!!

Now onto the card,she is from Inky Impressions I believe,it is a WR I rec'd and just had to color her right away! I used the SU Thinking of You sentiment and some nesties and the MS butterfly border punch. Alson added some bling on the border.

Have a wonderful weekend and Health & Happiness through out the New Year!!!
Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, Diane...that is so cute!

pescbrico said...

Happy new year! I wish you to get the call you are so waiting for. Love the card

Allison Rankin said...

Super fab!

Anonymous said...

Happy new Year sweetie!! Shania Twain.....I really like her so I will envy you a little! Sweet card hun.

Becca said...

oh my goodness....this card is so adorable....I love the colours and the design you used.

Diane: would you mind e-mailing me...

bela3@sympatico.ca

All the best in 2010....
hugs,
bela

kris said...

Wonderful color combo! love, love the MS border punch.. need to find me one... Thanks for playing with us at Flutter by! hugs, Kris

The Rubber Maid said...

Very cute dearie! Want to wish you a very Happy 2010 with hopes of that transplant coming through very soon. Love you sweet lady. Pat

Rose Ann said...

She's just adorable, Diane!!