Sunday, January 31, 2010

Early Valentine Gift and a Gorjuss Girl Card

My DH made me an early Valentine gift!! He knows I'm addicted to punches,we we're at Michael's getting something for someone. And he had been writing down some punches that I've wanted and had to get them right away. He says,they're 30% off this week and what if the tx team calls and we have to go....I really wanted the Big Heart one to match my border punch.
So needless to say I was overjoyed!!! He's so good to me,always making me happy! So I've made 2 cards yesterday using these new toys. And I love him and new punches.


I finally made a Gorjuss Girl card which I love!!! Thanks to Celine from Passionement Cartes I've got lots of images of these cuties. By the way they are celebrating with candy you should go and check it out! They are two wonderful sisters with great talent!

So on with the card,I've used the Rich Razzleberry cs and the dp from SU and the orangie paper is from my scraps. I popped up two butterflies from MS punch and the border punch is also from MS and added some purple bling and some gold stickles to the middle of the flower. The sentiment is from Circle of Friends also from SU.

Off to make more cards,hehe!
Hugs,Diane

5 comments:

Céline said...

Hi Diane!
wowwww.
splendide, je reconnais cette image...... j'adore les 2 papillons posés l'un sur l'autre!
splendide cadeau..
bises
céline
ps : merci pour toutes les gentillesses que tu écris pour nous faire connaître

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet esp. with those SU papers and that big butterfly!

mudmaven said...

She is indeed gorjuss! The only reason dh is so good to you is because YOU DESERVE IT! You are going to have a grand time with those! ~chris

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Great card Diane! and isn't your husband an absolute sweetie! Your new punches look fab!
Hugs
Nicola

Rose Ann said...

Your card is gorgeous, and I love the colors!! What a fabulous gift of punches from your DH!!