Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas cards?????

No I'm not crazy!!!!! Lol!

One of my goals each month is to make 5 xmas cards so I am not in a hurry to make them like i was last year.
Since I hadn't done the ones in January,I decided to make the same for both months. Last night,a friend of mine asked if I wanted to go play,so of course I took her up on her offer!

I had precut all my cs and ribbon so I got the 2 months done,yay!!!!

So I'm hoping to play tonight,as my SU order came in and I have a folder and 2 stamp sets to play with!!!

Can you believe tomorrow is friday!! I can't,time flies by even though I'm still waiting for THE CALL!!!! Thank goodness,cause if the days would be long,I'd go crazy,would drive my DH crazy,lol! He is too good to me,so I can't do that!

Have fun my friends! Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are fabulous Diane! Good on you for being so organised!
Hugs
Nicola

Deb Neerman said...

Love 'em, Diane! Look at you, all ready for the holidays!

mudmaven said...

Those are great! It will feel so good come December and you have all those cards already done. Way to go! ~chris

Alex said...

Oooh, these are great Diane!!! Love that you are getting a head start, you are being smart about it...I should be doing this....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

debby4000 said...

Oh these are fab.
luv
Debby

Allison Rankin said...

Good for you! Keep on going!

Dani said...

Wow! Great start on your cards!

Rose Ann said...

They're wonderful, Diane!! Way to go on getting these going early. You'll be so glad you did!