Thursday, February 11, 2010

Simon Says Challenge-LOVE

Here is a card for the Simon Says Challenge. With Valentine just around the corner,I am sure there will be lots of entries for this challenge. All you have to do is make a card or project with LOVE in mind. That's pretty easy isn't it!

This will be a card for my DH,not for Valentine cause I've already made him one. It'll be a just because I love him.
He is always there for me,always encouraging me through my darkest days and believe me,there are alot of those lately. The paper and colors are dark because I thought they look more male colors. I added some Mint Ice stickles all over and the senitment is from SU-Well scripted.

Check out what you could win below,their challenges are always fun,so head on over and make something for your
LOVE ones!!!

This is what you could win! Isn't that an awesome candy package,and that's not everything,you also get a $25.00 gift certificate from Simon Says!!!

So get your LOVE card together and check out their blog!

Hugs,Diane

13 comments:

mudmaven said...

What a sweetie! Very nice - love the colors! ~chris

Deb Neerman said...

Tooooooo cute!

Rita said...

Wow Diane, this is soooo beautiful & I love your coloring & the sparkle you added too! You know I love sparkle!!! Your hubby is going to love it!

Rose Ann said...

She's so beautiful, Diane...and I love your added sparkle!!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so sweet esp. with the flourishes. Good for you and for him!

Alex said...

This is adorable Diane, lovin the colors!! Have a wonderful weekend, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Céline said...

Coucou Diane!
j'adore cette carte, il faut dire que ce papier est un de mes préféré, dommage qu'il n'y en ai que 2 feuilles par paquet... et le tampon, je l'aime beaucoup aussi, tu l'as magnifiquement colorié!!!
bises
céline

The Rubber Maid said...

so sweet! She is adorable and I'm sure DH will love your work. Happy
Valentine's Day. Pat

Chris (catt871) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Diane!!!! I love the greens...so pretty!! I'm sure your DH will love it!!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT

Murielle said...

Elle est toute belle ta petite carte, Diane!!!
Angel est merveilleusement colorié.
Bon week-end.
Bises, Mumur

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's a gorgeous card for your wonderful hubby Diane!
Hugs
Nicola

Céline said...

Très belle carte. Elle est très chic avec ce papier et cette image. J'adore ton coloriage.
Nathalie

Céline said...

Très belle carte. Elle est très chic avec son papier et son image.
J'adore ton coloriage.
Nathalie