Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tilda writing diary

Hello everyone, I have a chance to play all day!
So there's a few challenges I'd like to participate in,so as soon as I make the card I will post it right away.
So I hope you won't get bored with all the postings.

This one is for the JUST MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE BLOG.
I really like the sketch and I got to use my new Tilda Writing Diary stamp,isn't she cute!!
Well all their stamps are cute,what am I saying,lol.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend as much as I am enjoying mine! Hubby is cooking tonight,like most nights,so I get to play all day!

I've got another post below if you are interested in checking it out.

Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

she really is cute. Lovely colours
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Sweet Tilda! Beautiful card! Greetings Gosia S.

Céline said...

Coucou!
très jolie cette tilda, j'adore l'association des couleurs!
bises
céline

Rose Ann said...

So darling...and I love the addition of all of your flowers!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Adorable card! Love the image and the pretty colors. Perfect use of the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Just Magnolia! :)

Sheila said...

Gogeous card on this, just love the Greens on it!.
Thanks for joining us this week on Jm.
Hugs
Sheila xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Such a pretty card - love the colours - great job with the sketch - thanks for sharing XXX

Céline said...

Superbe carte, j'adore cette Tilda qui sort de l'image.
Nathalie