Monday, February 8, 2010

I admire your drive

Here are 2 cards for my dear Tops pals. I need one every week as I like to encourage the best loser of the week. I used the same image for both cards and the same dp scraps,diff ribbon.

I am preposting this cause I have to do laundry,call my dr for an appt. and try to go for a walk.

I am really having a hard time trying to shake off a pound lately. My clothes is so tight,actually I'm putting on pounds and am not happy about it at all. I think my liver is acting up and is bloating up,hopefully I won't bust,lol.
But seriously,if I can find some energy to go for a short walk maybe it'll help.

For this 2nd card.Same papers,diff sketch,just flipped it around and did pretty much the same, I still love it! And I'm sure they will too!

Have a super monday! If I can stay away from the blog world I'll see ya all on tuesday! (Frankly,I don't think I can stay away for a whole day,gotta see what my peeps are up to! Lol!)

Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both so pretty Diane!
Lucky tops pals!
Hugs
Nicola xx

Janet said...

What a beautiful card.....so pretty!xx

Allison said...

She's so cute...I should make a card like this for my C!

Alex said...

Totally adorable card Diane, love all the layers!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Awe...they're both so cute!! Love them!!

Rita said...

Awwwwww, so cute!

Céline et Nathalie said...

Salut Diane!
hi hi hi trop rigolotte!!! c'est trop mignon!
bises
céline