Monday, February 8, 2010

I admire your drive

Here are 2 cards for my dear Tops pals. I need one every week as I like to encourage the best loser of the week. I used the same image for both cards and the same dp scraps,diff ribbon.

I am preposting this cause I have to do laundry,call my dr for an appt. and try to go for a walk.

I am really having a hard time trying to shake off a pound lately. My clothes is so tight,actually I'm putting on pounds and am not happy about it at all. I think my liver is acting up and is bloating up,hopefully I won't bust,lol.
But seriously,if I can find some energy to go for a short walk maybe it'll help.

For this 2nd card.Same papers,diff sketch,just flipped it around and did pretty much the same, I still love it! And I'm sure they will too!

Have a super monday! If I can stay away from the blog world I'll see ya all on tuesday! (Frankly,I don't think I can stay away for a whole day,gotta see what my peeps are up to! Lol!)

Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

They are both so pretty Diane!
Lucky tops pals!
Hugs
Nicola xx

Janet said...

What a beautiful card.....so pretty!xx

Allison Rankin said...

She's so cute...I should make a card like this for my C!

Alex said...

Totally adorable card Diane, love all the layers!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann said...

Awe...they're both so cute!! Love them!!

Rita said...

Awwwwww, so cute!

Céline said...

Salut Diane!
hi hi hi trop rigolotte!!! c'est trop mignon!
bises
céline