Friday, February 19, 2010

Pizza box Just for You

Last night I was blog surfing and after visiting one of my favorite new blogs Humble Pie, I decided to make a Pizza Box which Phebe had posted on the mbHule Pie blog.

I also made a set of 3x3 little notes to make a little gift set to give to someone one day. I always wanted to make a little something to have for a last minute gift but never took the time to make it. So now I have one.




This is the pizza box I made to put the notes in.

It is friday again!!! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,Diane

8 comments:

Rose Ann said...

You Pizza Box is so pretty, and I'm loving the cards you've made for it!! Wonderful creations, Diane!! Hugs!

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your wonderful pizza box and what a great surprise when it's open. Awesome! Hope you have a fab weekend. Hugs, Pat

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous, Diane!

chris said...

What a fabulous idea,and all so pretty.
hugs chris xx

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Diane,
I love the pizza box and cards....I like your choice of color...Very Pretty...
Pat

Alex said...

Such soft, pretty colors Diane, I love your pizza box!! Have a great weekend, my friend! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and what a wonderful gift.
luv
debby

mudmaven said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Diane! Love that sparkly pizza box. ~chris