Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sending you my love

I am having so much fun coloring these Gorjuss Girls !
Thanks again to Celine, You don't know how much I appreciate them!!!

I used the Hearts CB folder for the card,added the black polka dot strip using the MS bp colored the Sweetheart in a red dress and then put the SU sentiment in black on red cs and I don't know how the rest of it all came together,don't know what I was trying to do there. But it turned out ok.

So I think this one will be for our 3 yr old niece.

Today is a slower day for me,I think the last couple of days creeped up on me. That's how it is,one or two good days...then 3 or 4 slow days. Tis life!!!!

So have a fabulous week my friends!!!
Hugs,Diane

7 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! what a stunning colour combo Diane! and I love the way you shaded her hair! She looks great!
Hugs
Nicola

Céline said...

Salut Diane!
je l'adoooooooore elle est superbe cette miss anya love, et elle vaut largement celle que j'ai faite. c'est rigolo qu'on ai choisi la même miss anya! la perforatrice MS coeur est super belle moi aussi je suis une addict des punchs depuis que j'ai découvert les MS lol
bises
céline

mudmaven said...

You are really getting some great use out of your new MS punches - very, very nice! ~chris

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! So pretty!

Kristine said...

Wooohooo! Awesome color combo--this HAS to be my favorite colors together *Ü* Great Valentine! ANd there's that cute plaid heart again! LOVE IT!

Hugs to you!

Rose Ann said...

Such a sweet girl, and I love all of your heart details!! Beautiful, Diane!!

Nathalie said...

Bonjour,
J'adore aussi cette carte. Je vois que comme moi, tu aime les perforatrice MS. Celle là je ne l'ai pas mais elle est vraiment sympa.