Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Way to go!!!!

I was able to play 2 challenges with this card.

The first was Humble Pie which was to use Nesties,
and 2nd was Challenge #66 at Whiff Of Joy.

So I colored Charlotte on label 4 and matted it on the Rich Razleberry from SU and the papers are also all SU (left over scraps). I added some primas
in both corners and that's my card.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week,it's already late tuesday afternoon for me.
Time flies when you are having fun!!

Hugs,Diane

13 comments:

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! love the colours and details, lovely take on the sketch! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy challenge, hugs, Jane xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's another beautiful card Diane!
Hugs
Nicola

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Rita said...

So cute! I luv the colors & all the detail you put into this one...way to go girl!!!

The other girl in Canada finally got her package today so you should be getting yours any day now I hope.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful image and colours.
luv
Debby

Céline said...

Salut!
c'est beau, j'adore ce que tu as fait du sketche de WOJ! j'aime beaucoup ce tampon et tu l'as très bien colorié!
bises
céline

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the image and the colours you've used.
Thank you so much or the lovely comment you left me, I feel so much better after my little rant and reading all the lovely comments it's got
hugs Mandyx x

Allison Rankin said...

So fun esp. with that SU DP Diane!

Phebe Meeder said...

very sweet

Janine said...

Very pretty Diane!! Hope you are doing well....

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Diane and you did a great job coloring.

Zoe said...

oh I love the colour combo. And the border is beautiful. Thanks for joining us again at Humble Pie this week.

Hugs

Zoe

Rose Ann said...

She's so pretty, and I love your beautiful punched borders!! Way to nail the challenges!!