Monday, February 1, 2010

Let it snow with MIMI!

Good monday morning my friends!

I made this Pink Gem card just because I love these stamps,they are actually 2 stamps. The one on the left is Mimi with Snowman and the one on the right is Funky Snowman. Again, I used some scraps which I am doing really good using some of them up. And I added some pearls for the snowflakes and the bigger pearls on the MS snowflake punch.

I didn't put a sentiment as I don't know what I will use it for yet.

Today,my plan is to sort out all my scraps by colors so I can really use them. I find it hard to go through my whole basked before I find matching scraps. So wish me luck with that,lol.

Enjoy the First of February,can you believe that January is already over and done with!!!
Hugs,Diane

15 comments:

Poppy said...

lovely card Diane,thanks for your kind comments.
poppy

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love it Diane! Great card using scraps!
Hugs
Nicola

Lorie said...

Really super cute Diane!

Allison Rankin said...

Love everything about this...the image, the layout and those super fab colors!

Deb Neerman said...

Sooooooooo cute, Diane!

Alex said...

That is CUTE!!! I love the sparklies Diane and the image is darling - way to use those scraps!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mudmaven said...

This is adorable! Love the pearls too. I sort my scraps by color family into large (1 quart) baggies and keep them lined up in a plastic box right next to my desk so they are handy (and that way I will actually use them!). I also have another - it's a SU clear letter size craft keeper - to store all my designer paper scraps and it sits there too so that I remember to use it. ~chris

Céline said...

Salut Diane!
j'adore Mimi et ses bonhommes de neige....
c'est vrai que c'est difficile parfois de mettre un sentiment quand on ne sait pas encore à qui on va l'envoyée.
j'ai hâte de voir ta carte avec miss anya!
bises
céline

Phebe Meeder said...

ohh i love this

Cristina said...

Love the colors! And your Valentine cards are wonderful! You've been busy.

Denise said...

Such a pretty & Precious card!
Aloha,
Denise

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Diane,
First, I love your card...And how lucky you are for all the new valentine things..I love the punches..Thank for the nice comments you have left on my blog: Coming from a beautiful stamper like you I'm honored...Thank you again.
From the warm state of Arizona

Dani said...

So super cute! Great job! You have been on a roll lately!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is adorable Diane, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Rose Ann said...

I love that adorable image, and your pearls make the perfect snow!! Wonderful card!! Hugs!!