Sunday, February 28, 2010

Humble Pie Challenge

I got to play tonight,there's a few challenges I wanted to make and with another easel card,I will be playing the
HUMBLE PIE CHALLENGE. The challenge is to make an easel card,we all love these cards,i've seen them in all sizes,this one is a 5"x5". I didn't add a sentiment cause I don't know who I will give it to and when so no sentiment for now.

I used Little Mimosa,an image I rec'd in WR,I just had to use her right away. She's so sweet! And the colors,well I can't wait for spring to get here,so bright yellow and lilac it was. The butterfly is a punch from MS and so is the border punch I've used for the inside of the card which I also attached a lilac ribbon. And one of my fav embellies...pearls.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are anxious to start the Month of March already!!! Time flies by doesn't it!

Have a great week!
Hugs,Diane

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh she is such a sweetie Diane! Great Easel card - I found this to be a real challenge!!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the beautiful sweet image and fab papers.
luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

I just love this card so cute and fantastic colours and image dear,
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Fabby little easel card! I adore your image and the spring it reminds me of! Thanks for playing at The Town Scrapper this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lorie said...

Eek! How cute Diane!

Alex said...

This is adorable Diane, love the colors and the image is super cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet that my teeth hurt!

Céline said...

coucou!
qu'elle est joilie!
j'amais beaucoup l'association de couleurs violet et jaune c'est très printanier!
superbe
bises
céline

mudmaven said...

She is just adorable! Love those colors too. ~chris

Jaspere said...

This is just too too cute and perfect for this week's HP challenge.

Maria said...

This is just adorable Diane! I love the image and your take on the challenge just perfect. Also, thanks for participating in The Townscrapper Contest. Just 2 more sleeps until the big reveal. Hugs, Maria

Rose Ann said...

This is just the sweetest, Diane!! I love that adorable image and your pretty colors!! So awesome that you've made an Easel card too!!

Zoe said...

Oh Diane you have outdone yourself! She is absolutely gorgeous and wow you pulled off the yellow and purple perfectly! Thanks for joining us again this week at The TownScrapper (formerly Humble Pie).

Hugs

Zoe